- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double room||£30.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family room||£30.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
AboutThis beautiful Edwardian house sits in its own grounds on the edge of the village of Earby, which is located on the border between Lancashire and Yorkshire.
Diane and Tracey offer a warm welcome to all our guests with refreshments and home-made biscuits on arrival.
Our bedrooms are furnished to an extremely high standard being both comfortable and relaxing with tea and coffee making facilities (with fresh milk of course), biscuits, flat screen digital TV and hairdryer. Each double glazed, centrally heated room has its own washbasin with mirror over and a plentiful supply of hot water.
Guests have use of a private bathroom with shower. Both bedrooms overlook the extensive gardens and guests are welcome to enjoy the grounds and the views over the fields and hills beyond.
- Cater Only For Non-Smokers
- Free Car Parking
- Pets By Arrangement
- Special Diets Available
- In countryside
- Non Smoking Establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept Children 12+
Parking & Transport
- Car Parking
- Courtesy Transport To Airport
- On site parking
- Additional Meal Details
- Cater for special diets
- Cater For Vegetarians
- Serve Breakfast
Room / Unit Features
- Broadband Internet access in all rooms
- Colour TV in All Bedrooms
- Hairdryer in All Bedrooms
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities in All Bedrooms
- Central Heating Throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing Facilities
- Wireless internet connection available
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special Provisions For Lone Female Travellers
- Special provisions for walkers
Map & Directions
Exit the M6 at jct 35. Take the B6255 and look for the A65 Kirkby Lonsdale. On the A56 between Colne and Skipton.
Public Transport Directions
8 miles from Skipton railway station. 5 miles from Colne railway station. 5 minutes walk from Earby bus station in the direction of Skipton.
- National Awards ***Member of Marketing Lancashire 2014
- Sub-Regional Awards Quality Charter 2014
- National Awards Cycle Lancashire 2014
|Open New Year|
|Grange Fell (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|