AboutBuilt at the end of the 17th century and originally home to the local gentry, today the Fence Gate Inn has been converted into a beautiful hostelry which has an enviable reputation for its hospitality, excellent food, fine wines and traditional ales.
- Disabled Access
- Disabled Access/Toilets
- No Smoking Areas
- Recycling Policy - Glass
- Recycling Policy - Paper
- Recycling Policy - Plastics
- Special Banquets
- Use and Promote Local Produce
Map & Directions
From M65 take J13 follow the A6068 for approx 2 miles, brown tourism sign on left-hand side for FENCE GATE INN and BANQUETING CENTRE. Right-hand turn, quick left Fence Gate Inn 100 yds on left hand side.
- Highest Quality Assurance Taste Lancashire - Eating Out Quality Assessment
- Sub-Regional Awards Taste Lancashire Highest Quality Assured 2008
- National Awards Michelin’s Eating Out in Pubs Guide 2009
|opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|